Banksy’s journey continues inside the most beautiful stations in Italy: from June 28th The World of Banksy arrives in Roma Tiburtina station
All roads lead to Rome. The World of Banksy – The Immersive Experience reaches Roma Tiburtina station, which hosts the art of the famous English street artist at the Galleria Commerciale from June 28th.
Banksy is one of the mysteries of our time and, as the years go by, it thickens more and more. The exhibition analyses Banksy’s ability to integrate into space and to know no boundaries. He manages to reach unthinkable areas, places of war and conflict where even the institutions cannot go.
The exhibition offers over 100 works, murals and objects by the British artist, which retrace his entire production, from the paintings of the very first phase of his career to the last few years, from the works created with the technique of graffiti by hand to those made with the stencil that allows a faster execution.
Let yourself be absorbed by the masterpieces of one of the most enigmatic artists of our time!
This exhibition is 100% unauthorized by the artist, who has not been involved in any way.
- From June 28th to November 27th 2022.
- Summer closure from August 8th to August 21st. Reopening on August 22nd.
- Open every day from 10 am to 8 pm (last admission at 7 pm)
- From Monday to Friday: € 14.50 – reduced € 12/€ 7 – children under 6 free admission
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: € 16.50 – reduced € 13.50/€ 8 – children under 6 free admission