Graffiti on train stations first appeared in the late 1970s, and now this underground practice is making a big comeback thanks to “The World of Banksy – The Immersive Experience” in both literal and conceptual way.
Following the major success of the last show at Milan Central Station, we are delighted to announce our new show at Torino Porta Nuova railway station where “The World of Banksy – The Immersive Experience” is presented in the newly renovated lounge area.
The exhibition highlights influential pieces from Banksy and can be perceived as the framework of his career. Visitors can admire over 100 subversive artworks from 25th February to January 29th 2023 in a new and enticing environment.
Let yourself be absorbed by the masterpieces of one of the most enigmatic artists of our time!
This exhibition is 100% unauthorized by the artist, who has not been involved in any way.
- From 25th February to 29th May 2022. (Extension until January 29th 2023.)
- Summer closure from July 25th to August 22nd. Reopening on August 23rd.
Extraordinary closures: December 24th, December 25th, December 31st 2022, January 1st 2023.
Extraordinary openings: December 26th 2022, January 2nd 2023.
- Tuesday to Sunday 10am to 7pm (Last admission at 6pm)
- Monday: Closed
- From Tuesday to Friday: Adult: € 14.50 – Student & Discounted: from € 7 to € 10 – children under 6 free admission
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: Adult: € 16.50 – Student & Discounted: from € 8 to € 12 – children under 6 free admission
We highly recommend our visitors to book online their tickets in advance in order to enjoy the best visiting experience.
Torino Porta Nuova
Presso Sala degli Stemmi
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 58