Banksy’s artworks are travelling at high speed on the tracks of the most important Italian stations: they left in December from Milano Centrale (in Milan) and they have already arrived in Torino Porta Nuova (in Turin) and now in Verona Porta Nuova (in Verona). The aim is to reach the whole Italy in order to spread the message of the Bristol artist who, through his art, gives food for thought.
The city of Verona welcomes Banksy’s art on the occasion of the 170th anniversary of the arrival of the first train and opens the spaces of Verona Porta Nuova station to host the exhibition The World of Banksy – The Immersive Experience, open from April 15th to October 30th 2022.
Banksy’s exhibition in Verona paints the British artist in a new light. Thanks to a complete set up of over 100 life-size works and murals, the visitor will be able to get to know the street artist in his entirety through an immersive experience.
Let yourself be absorbed by the masterpieces of one of the most enigmatic artists of our time!
This exhibition is 100% unauthorized by the artist, who has not been involved in any way.
- From 15th April to 31st July 2022 (Extension until October 30th 2022.)
- Summer closure from 8th to 22nd of August. Reopening on August 23rd.
- Tuesday to Sunday from 10.30 am to 7.30 pm (Last admission at 6.30 pm).
- Monday: Closed
- From Tuesday to Friday (with choice of date): 14,50€ – reduced ticket from 7€ to 12€ – under 6 years old free entrance
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday (with choice of date): 16,50€ – reduced tickets from 8€ to 13.50€ – under 6 years old free entrance